Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer O'Fun 2008 - The End

Today was the last Summer O'Fun Day. I had a meeting with Cars' teacher so Ash watched my kids at the park as her kids were just finishing up soccer camp there. The boys had a grand time whipping around the park paths on their scooters. However, the park is getting smaller as they are getting bigger. I cannot see the older two wanting to hang out there after school much longer (well, we just do it on Wednesdays).

This afternoon, we worked on Clone Trooper masks. I had made one for Jax back in October but he decided to turn the mask into a "Commander" (he drew lines on the mask with a blue highlighter). Of course Dex decided he now needed a mask so I made one from him (luckily we had a white box because I was not hauling out the paint). He then made him an orange Commander. Cars, who received an actual Clone Trooper Helmet for his birthday decided that he needed a cardboard mask too so we made a third one (green). They then played outside with them for almost an hour. I guess it wasn't too much bother afterall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment