Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer o'Fun Day?? 2008

I think I screwed up the days last week so now I really haven't any idea what actual Day of Summer Fun it is...oh well!

Today it felt more like Fall than summer. Jax had a birthday party to go to so we dropped him off while Dex and Cars and I took care of some business - renewing Epi Pen prescriptions and buying Benadryl. Oh, and more school supplies (two bottles of Purell).

It was cold and wet most of the day so we just hung out until after our trip to the drug store.

Oh, and while admiring my bookshelf, I noticed another book that is personally signed to me. It is The Book of Joby by Mark J. Ferrari. I had forgotten about it. He is a friend of one of our book club members and came to our September 2007 book club meeting. I missed the meeting due to 1) migraine from stress of 2) putting an offer in our this house. Ash was kind enough to take my book with her and have it signed. I enjoyed the book and would have liked to have met the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment