Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 37 (2008)

Today, we went golfing as a family for the first time ever. We went to the course where the boys take their lessons/classes and they are super flexible so we were able to golf as a five-some. Cars teed off then he'd putt but did not do a whole lot of golfing in the middle. It was still slow-going. It took us over three hours do golf 9 holes! Thank goodness the course was virtually deserted so we did not hold anyone up. Jax and Dex got a kick out of driving the golf carts too.

This was the first time I had played golf in over 10 years! I have been to the driving range from time to time but really the first time playing a round since Jax was just a few weeks old. Golf is so fun and frustrating at the same time. I totally sucked and had some wonderful shots and many more crappy shots. I lost two balls and got stuck in the sand trap and swore a blue streak in front of my kids. It was great fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment