Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer o'Fun Day 50 (2008)

It was the last day of skateboard camp. Jax and Dex had such a great time and I am glad that they went.

The week has been a little rough on Cars. He has felt left out. It was unfortunate that this week was not a good week to arrange for playdates do to his friends' schedules so basically he got to spend a lot of time riding in the car with me and having temper tantrums in Target. :(

Next week we have a special end-of-summer activity planned for the kids. I hope they like it!

Tonight, I went to a friend's 40th Birthday celebration. It was a cocktail party (no kids allowed). Of course we had no babysitter so I went without Stephen. Nanny does not babysit on Friday's anymore as she takes a dance class that night and I had given Katie's name to our new next-door neighbours who were desperate to find a sitter for this weekend as they have a few things to go to. Of course two days after they booked Katie, I received the invitation to this party. Aargh! Anyway, she is going away to college in mid-September too so our babysitter situation is at crisis level. Not that we even really go out much but it would be nice to have a few on the line for the odd times that we do go out. I must work on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment