Thursday, August 28, 2008

I woke up this morning with a bad, bad migraine. Visual disturbance, nausea and pain! It was a very slow day for me until it finally went away.

I had a meeting with Jax's teacher and the school nurse. The nurse was 15 minutes late so the teacher and I chatted for a bit. She seems really, nice and afterwards, I heard so many nice things about her from other people. Jax told me he was so happy that she is his teacher.

Dex's has the same teacher Jax had in grade 3 so I am delighted with that. I think she is a terrific teacher. I was told that the class was going to be a 2/3 split but it turns out another teacher has that 2/3 split so this is perfect!

Cars' teacher seems really nice. I think this is her 3rd year teaching. They are doing a staggered start so he won't get to go the first day of school which is a bit of a bummer for him.

After we met the teachers and looked around the classrooms, Cars had an appointment for his shots. He was soooo brave as they gave him four shots. Somewhere in my ppd days I overlooked the request for him to get Prevnar so he has been given those all this time. :\

Anyway, so after all that we are all set for school for next week. Well, I have a few more supplies (still reams and reams of paper to buy) and Jax needs new runners. We may take a day trip to Vancouver too. Stephen seemed to think I might go by myself so maybe I will and take his fast car! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment