Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer o'Fun Day 49 (2008)

Skateboard camp is wearing me out. All of this driving in rush hour traffic. Ugh. I usually drive 100-150 miles per week and now I am driving about 80 miles each day. However, the boys are still having a great time at it though and have learned how to ollie, tic tac, pump and manual (I think I know what it all means) so it is all worth it.

I also found out that there is another indoor skatepark not too far from here (but on a much smaller scale) and that place offers skateboard lessons. I am going to look into it for them.

We played Snorta tonight and it was hilarious watching Cars try to remember the sounds. This is such a fun game to play with the kids (even though Jax and Dex say their animal's sounds are "Cheesy BK Fries" or "Bob". Oh wait, Bob was Cars' snake sound. Oh yeah, Dex's Jax's animal was "Big Mac". Stephen lost the game (and honestly, he wasn't just letting the kids win). We hadn't played the game in ages. We'll have to bring it out more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment