Saturday, January 31, 2004

Ok, Dex is registered for the new preschool. What a huge relief. Even better because Stephen was the one who was out the door at 4:00am to line up at the school. Ash stayed out there all night as did several others since she was #11 on the list!

Stephen took Jax and Dex to the "game place" (like bigger, older kids' Chuck E Cheese) and he lost Jax's coat while there. So when he got home I went out and bought Jax a new coat in case the other one does not show up. It seems that someone probably grabbed Jax's coat and left theirs behind as they did find a similar but much more worn coat. I have our last name and phone # in ours but I don't imagine anyone will call.

I had a very pleasant phone conversation with an online friend today. She likened it to a first date and it kind of felt like that although she is easy to talk to! lol

I am getting a bikini wax tomorrow morning. I hope it doesn't hurt...much. I think I should take some ibuprofen before I go to help reduce swelling. Or is it aspirin? Hmmm...I'd better go look it up.

Jean-Paul told me that Marilyn's ultrasound did not look good and they go back again in a week. I guess the baby's hr is slow again like last time. :(

Cars is crying so off to see what is up...

No comments:

Post a Comment