Sunday, January 11, 2004

This is my new blahg. I have decided to start with a clean slate.

Shoe shopping today. Bought Jax and Dex new shoes today (two pair for Jax) and spent $100. Yowsa! They were all on sale too - one pair was 33% off and the other two were 20% off. Anyway, Jax is growing like a weed! Dex's old ones were just looking crummy.

Cars has started latching on funny and my nipple hurts! I am nursing him right now. I cannot get him to correct the latch. I might have to go see a Lactation consultant again to see what we can do about this.

I feel badly for Shelly about the whole Debbie thing. I think Shelly got caught in the crossfire when she had nothing to do with it. Hopefully she will be able to work it out. She is a really good person, I think and she doesn't need this crap.

Cars looks exactly like Jax did at the same age much of today. It will be interesting how much they look alike when they are older.

Dex is almost completely potty trained. Well day trained anyway. We were all counting how many times he used the toilet but we've all lost track. I am so proud of him and best of all, he keeps telling me that he is proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment