Thursday, January 15, 2004

Dex went to school for the first time in underwear. We still have a few poop issues but looks like he is completely daytime trained and now we get to work on nighttime.

I have been on th verge of a migraine all day today. I have been trying to stave it off with caffeine which probably isn't a good idea.

Ramona called me last night and no wonder I haven't heard from her. She has all this b.s. going on in her life from her mom and brother. Her mom is feeling very jealous of Greg's family and is taking it out on Ramona- telling Ramona that she is neglecting her. Derek is off the wagon again. And I thought I had problems. *sigh*

The nanny is coming tomorrow. First time in weeks and weeks. I am looking forward to the break. She will be here to cover while I have my appt at the vascular clinic. I am going to try to pump a bottle tonight so Cars will not have to have soy formula. I am still concerned about the last bottle he had. Wish me luck.

This mountain of laundry is neverending. In a dream world, I would have a huge laundry room with two washers, two dryers and a drying rack so I could do two loads at a time. What am I saying??? In a dream world someone else would be doing laundry FOR me!

I am planning to go to bed tonight at 9. I was up too many times last night between Dex having bad dreams and Cars needing to be fed. I am going to go to bed and read for a while and leave Cars with Stephen. Ahhh...now how to get through the next 5+ hours until then.

Went to Freddies to pick up a few groceries & other things today. I had my coupons from their ad in the Sunday paper. I only picked up a few items but was in there about an hour so Jax could look at toys. Of course they only had two checkers open and there were long lines but the U-Scan was clear so went there. First I realized that I left my bank card on my dresser at home so I had to charge my groceries to VISA, Grrrr! Then I needed a gift receipt and it said "PLEASE SEE CASHIER". So I talked to the guy at the end and he scanned the item for me. Then I had picked up some underwear for Jax that was on clearance and some onesies for Cars (again on clearance) and the U-Scan does not automatically take the add'l 40% off soI had to "PLEASE SEE CASHIER". Finally, when it was time for my coupons and the machine says "PLEASE SEE CASHIER" again!

At this point I am pissed off. What a PITA! Then the cashier says "Ma'am, your coupons are from last week's flyer". Ewp! What a dolt I am! So I said "FINE - I don't want the milk" (There is no way I am paying $3.99/gallon regular price). So he starts looking through THIS week's ad to see if there is a milk coupon and there isn't so he says "I'll give it to you for the coupon price" and he has to fix my two gallons of milk and two pkgs of cheese to the expired coupon price. That was very kind of him and I didn't expect him to do it and I really did appreciate it. And of course the U-Scan is still a PITA unless you only have one or two items that are not on sale and you have no coupons...

*sigh* So much for quiet time. Off to see what Dex is screaming about.

No comments:

Post a Comment