Monday, January 26, 2004

For all the bitching and whining I have done about the preschool I have done nothing about looking for another...until now. I just made an appt for tomorrow afternoon to look at another preschool. It is comparably priced (read way too expensive) but really the only ones that are cheaper are co-ops which are not feasible because I also have Cars.

Registration for Dex's preschool and this new one are both on Saturday. I do NOT want to get up at 4am to stand in line to get a spot. It ticks me off that we do not just get to automatically enroll in the 4 yr old program for next year. I cannot get him in afternoons either because I cannot get back and forth across the Plateau in less than 15 minutes. And if I don't line up early in the morning I might not get a morning slot.

The new preschool would be great for the afternoons because they start at 1pm and go until 3:30. That gives plenty of time to get Jax when he gets out of school then hop a couple of miles down the road to get Dex at 3:30. Their registration is also on Saturday but they have 47 open spots right now. I wouldn't necessarily need to be there at 4am. Well I'll try to make up my mind after the tour there tomorrow.

My mom reminded me that I needed to take a sweater with me to Florida because it might be chilly at night. I swear she thinks I am too stupid to think of that myself. I imagine she thinks we will just drive the the airport here in our shorts, sandals and bathing suits.

Well better go install Cars' new carseat in the van since Stephen took the base to the infant carrier one to work today. Just as well as he is slightly over the height limit (but there is still about an inch of room above his head).

No comments:

Post a Comment