Saturday, January 17, 2004

We booked our flight to Florida. Whoo-hoo! I am not looking forward to the flights but I am certainly looking forward to being in HOT weather (I hope it will be hot) and to seeing M&M&girls. Now I have to start digging around to get some deals to The Magic Kingdom. Stephen just wants to go for one day so we'll have to make the most of it.

Cars spent much of today looking at his hands. It was so cute! These last couple of days he has seemed so much more grown up. He can almost sit up by himself, refuses to sit back in the bouncy seat, laughing out loud and squealing with delight at things he likes to look at. Very cute!!

Poor Jax has a cold and feels miserable today. He is funny though because he wears his "Indiana Jones" hat (Stephen's fedora) around the house all the time. I rented "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" from Netflix and it arrived yesterday. I think we'll watch it later this week.

Picked up my jewelry today - it all looks lovely.

I think I want to paint tonight so I'd better get my butt away from this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment