Friday, January 23, 2004

Movies that always make me cry:
- Terms of Endearment
- An Affair to Remember
- Gone with the Wind
- Little Man Tate
- E.T.
- Steel Magnolias

We watched E.T. tonight and boy, did I sob. My children think I am a loon.

The looney with the bow and arrow is in trouble with the school district (but not the police. Apparently a cop was the "person of authority" who told the kid it was ok. And in our city it is not a crime to have a weapon, unless it is a gun, on school grounds).

Stephen has maxed out his software purchases for the year (ending June 30th) thanks to my brothers who order things every other week. Big ticket items too. Anyway, the last few dollars went to xbox games for Jean-Paul. I am a little embarassed that it were my brothers who maxed it out. Especially since Stephen's family rarely asks for software and if they do they are S.O.L.

The boys were invited to Kins' 3rd birthday tomorrow. It is a ballerina party so of course I did not tell them. lol

Dex has his second potty accident today. He fell asleep on the couch while I made dinner. When he woke up he had peed himself. Good thing pee cleans up nicely off a microsuede couch. And how do I know this? When our couch was three weeks old our friends brought their potty training (not potty trained) daughter over and she peed on my couch (oh and on my deck and on my outdoor chairs).

WW tomorrow morning. Wish me luck. I will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment