Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Ah - peace and quiet. Jax is at school. Dex is on a playdate (behaving himself I hope!) and Cars is asleep right here. I don't even have the tv or radio on. I am enjoying the quiet hum of my computer's fan and the tappity-tap-tap of the keyboard.

Ok so for my 899734th call to Sprint, they tell me that the dispute was canceled this past Friday and a new one credit is pending and should be applied to my account in the amt of $282.80 (I guess they charged me interest or late fees because the original amt was $275.99). Now they are issuing another for $95. I still cannot believe it has taken nearly four months to get this sorted out. Atleast I should not have to call them again and am being billed at the right rate ($0.07/min vs $1.55!! - yes, I talk a lot on the telephone).

I have been thinking about my sister a lot lately. I suppose I should email her to say HI.

My soup smells yummy. I am hungry so I guess I should have some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment