Monday, January 12, 2004

Psych recommended a few books today. I will check them out. She said that sometimes depression is actually suppressed anger. Interesting and I can see that. I'll read the book and find out more.

Was going to walk to pick Jax up from school today (I am in desperate need of exercise) but then it started to rain. Might have been the rain dance I did earlier.

Stephen doesn't want to go to Florida now. Until he knows for sure if Marc will be there. Which of course we won't know until maybe at the end of this week when flight prices will skyrocket. Shit. I need a vacation.

I have cramps. I wonder if I will be getting my period. I was going to say AF - been spending too much time at the forums. Never heard of AF until 4 years ago and for 3 of those 4 years I thought it mean "A FRIEND". Never heard AUNT FLO before... I used to say "I fell off the roof" and all my friends did too. Anyway, the first two I had after I weaned Dex were terrible. I am sure it will be more of the same.

I keep having dreams that I am having an affair but his wife always finds out. Weird. Guess I could never sneak around.

Still waiting for my jewelry to be ready. Hopefully tomorrow and I will be donning my new baubles as Stephen calls them.

Well I am off to bed but must take some ibuprofen first. I hope it is safe to take when nursing. Oh it must be - I took a shit load after my c-section...

No comments:

Post a Comment