Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Dentist this morning at 7am. *yawn* Apparently even though I do not floss (well did before I went this morning), I am in the "lucky 10%" who do well without flossing. I was lectured by the dental assistant, the dental hygenist and the dentist. Anyway, they also tried to sell me on a new type of filling to replace my old ones so they'd look better. No thanks. I'll save my money so one day I can buy my Shania teeth.

I've barely spoken to Ramona in the last month. She isn't home much - or at least she isn't home when I think to call her. She told me she just finished up her last pack of pills and was going to see what happens next. I wonder if she does get preggo if she and Greg will get married.

Cars is unhappy unless he is sitting up and he cannot sit up by himself. He is ok in the exersaucer for a while, and the high chair for a while and a longer period in the jolly jumper but mostly he wants me to hold him up on the floor while he plays.

I had planned to eat my WW soup for lunch today but the sweet & sour chicken leftovers from last night were calling so I ate it. I think that is the most delicious meal I have ever made. Yummy and worth every point.


No comments:

Post a Comment