Monday, January 12, 2004

Dex is virtually daytime potty trained. Whoo-hoo. I don't know what the hell Stephen was thinking, putting Dex to bed last night in underwear. He was soaked from his armpits to his toes. I had to wash every piece of bedding from his bed today. Oh that reminds me - change loads when I am done here.

Cars is still biting while nursing. It is ticking me off and makes me want to wean him. Aargh. (nursing now, can you tell?)

Dex hurt his foot two days ago during a collision with Jax. He is gimping around and I wonder if I should take him to the doctor. Jax hurt his knee after school in the playground and wants me to take him to the doc. Very melodramatic. I also asked Miss Conrad why he started calling himself a troublemaker. She said she does not use that word so she doesn't know and he behaving in class.

Well off to hopefully become less of a mad housewife. God I hate the struggle with the kids to get their shoes on and out the door. Oh, Jax is hopping around "ow-ow-ow". *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment