Thursday, January 29, 2004

It is pissing rain today. It has not let up since last night. UGH My whole backyard has turned into a pond. Ash told me that a huge part of the hill on the parkway along the lake gave way and mud slide across the road as she was driving by. Stuff like that usually happens on the west side of the lake where the hills are steeper. I guess one good thing about Stephen working late tonight is that it should be cleared before he drives home.

Ah, just checked out the weather on KING 5 and it seems there are flood warnings everywhere.

Took Dex to speech therapy today. ST said that she believes he has met all of his IEP goals and will talk to the school district next week. So, I don't imagine he will have too many sessions left. He still needs work with some words but since some kids do not have those sounds by the same age, they are not covered under the IEP.

Look at me taking care of business today. I called the allergist to get a medical letter for the airplane explaining why we need to carry epi-pens with us when we fly. Usually I wait until the last minute. WHACK. There's another item off my huge list. I also called and ordered a copy of Dex's immunization records for preschool registration. WHACK.

Uh-oh...lights are flicking so I will post this before the power goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment