Friday, January 30, 2004

Nanny is here colouring with the kids right now. I don't feel like doing anything although I do need to go get groceries, pick up Dex's immunization chart, buy a bathing suit, etc

I had a really bad night last night. I went to bed at 8pm but could not sleep. I had a migraine and my mind was racing. I got up and ate some dinner (why didn't I eat sooner? I don't know). Today is Stephen's last day before his leave of absence. I hope that he is home at a normal time. I haven't seen him all week. Not sure if I could manage if he traveled for a living!

Power went out for a short time in the night and the wind is still going stong. At least the rain has stopped for now. The backyard "pond" has not yet drained. I guess it will stay that way until May.

Well, off to make a hair appointment and perhaps an appointment for a bikini wax (no Brazilian wax for me thanks).


No comments:

Post a Comment