Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Let's see...Jax has a horrid cough that kept me awake during the part of the night that Cars was not crying/coughing. I think I slept a total of two hours. Jax also has this funky thing on his tongue - a big red circle in the middle. He's had it for three days so we are off to the doc this morning to see what it is and hopefully it is not contagious.

Next Saturday is registration for Dex's Noah's Ark preschool for next year. They made a big to-do about when the school building will be open in the 31st (6AM) for registration (10AM). I think it is nuts for me to have to line up for hours and hours when we already go there. Shit! This preschool thinks it is the be-all to end-all. I got a call from one of the moms in the class who has arranged for the YMCA which is on site at the college (preschool is in the bible college) to start an afterschool program for 3 yr olds because "It is impossible to get anything done in 2 1/2 hours". So for an extra $110/month our kids can go to the Y for an hour after school (2x/week). Man! Anyway, I told her I wasn't interested and she said she was surprised since I had a baby etc. These women have more money than brains!

Anyway, I am going to call the church nearby and see if they have any openings for 4 yr old preschool next year and maybe just send Dex there. It is closer and I think a little cheaper. That's ok with me. Ash won't take Kins back to Noah's Ark because they didn't think that Gav was ready for K and didn't tell her until the last week of school.

Well Cars has finished nursing and I must run to get the kids to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment