Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Sure, Shelly considers coming to Seattle as I am taking vacation. Hardly fair, I think.

I received our tickets in the mail. Rather, they are pseudo-tickets since they don't really give out real tickets anymore unless you want to pay extra for them. In any event, they have already assigned seats to us for the plane rides so it looks like we will be sitting together, at least on a few legs of the trip. One less think to worry about (Snapper, I am WHACKING it off the list). I see there were no seat assignments from MSP to MSO (that is Missoula MT) and from MSO to SEA. So, we'll worry about that later.

I took Jax to the library today to get his free book from the READY-SET-READ program. He "read" for 20 minutes 20 days this month and earned a free book. Anyway, he chose a novel that is probably aimed for a 7th grader (He liked the cover). Then tonight as I was taking them to bed he said he would read to Cars and he read several words he knows. Just sight words like that, the, in, of, etc but it was exciting to see him read. He is growing up so quickly. ~tearing up here~

Three lightbulbs out in the house now. The laundry room, my bedroom closet and a pot light in the kitchen. Stephen being gone everynight sucks because these are his jobs to do. LOL I guess I could probably do the laundry room and closet but what if there are spiders in the covers?? And we will have to borrow the neighbours ladder to get the pot light since we won't be able to reach it on the 6 foot ladder.

Need a cut and colour before I go to Florida. I have the hair colour already and can do it myself I guess. I have all these 3/4 inch long grey hairs sticking out all over my head, especially at the hairline so I need to make sure I do a good job covering it. I think I will cut it shorter than usual this time. I kind of thought that Sharon Stone's hair looked good at the Golden Globes until Shelly wrote that it looked like her hair when she rolls out of bed in the morning! lol

Eleven-oh-five and Stephen is still not home. I am off to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment