Friday, January 16, 2004

Nanny came today. It worked out really well because I had that test this afternoon. Results were positive. I have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome on both sides. Worse on the right. http://www.thebodyworker.com/thoracicoutletsyndrome.htm

The woman who performed the ultrasound today she also had the same thing. I asked her what caused it and she said "As we age..." and then I just tuned her out! LOL I don't wanna admit I am getting older! Anyway, we'll see what the doc says next week.

Cars would not take a bottle of soy formula from the nanny today. This is the first time I have offered it to him since the barfing incident 2.5 weeks ago. I will try ProSobee next time - maybe he just doesn't like Isomil.

I went to bed last night at 9 with full intentions of getting a good night's sleep. I started reading and was up past midnight. *sigh* Tonight, I swear I will go to bed early. Up early for WW anyway...

Off to check flights to Florida. Stephen just called and said we are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment