Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I just read an article in the paper that states that there is no proof that mad-cow disease is NOT present in cow's milk. Another thing to stress about. This quote, from Man-Sun Sy, one of this country's leading researchers on the brain-wasting disease, got me:

Seattle Times

"Absence of proof is not proof of absence," Sy said.

*sigh*

Ash is as stressed if not more so than me about preschools for next year. She does not have the option of Noah's Ark though since she left on bad terms and her pride will not let her go back.

Tami dropped by today to give me a book she bought for me called

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?
She is planning a bible study with her neighbour to go over it. I would be interested but I am never without children! lol Oh unless she held it Friday mornings when the Nanny is here... But, first I need to read the 40 chapters in 40 days. Hmmm...maybe I will start reading it over Lent.

I also need to see about getting Cars baptized. One more thing...

Cars is able to sit up if I prop him up but he does fall over. He loves playing with the Fisher-Price blocks that he got for Christmas. Dex loves those blocks too and always takes them off Cars.

Jax is looking like such a big boy these days. It makes my heart ache. He wants to do everything himself too which is very helpful most of the time and very frustrating too.

Well I should go change the laundry and my shirt (more baby vomit).

No comments:

Post a Comment