Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Amy is making me paranoid! lol

Spoke to Marlene today and she said that even if Marc does get the job in Dallas she will not put their house up for sale now until March. Stephen still doesn't want to go unless Marc will be there. We should know more by Friday...

Looks like Dex will start speech therapy again next Thursday at 1:30pm. We will have to have two make-up sessions for this week and last week. I will be glad to have him back at it.

Stephen is playing a Harry Potter game on the gamecube right now and is getting all pissy because he cannot defeat some eveil dogs or whatever the hell they are. Cripes! It is just a friggin game!

My mom finished making her valance with the fabric I got for her. I cannot wait to see a photo of them. She told me she was worried that they looked like a circus tent now! lol And with her red couch and green rug, JP told her at Christmas that she should just keep her tree up year around now. Poor Mom. I am sure it looks lovely. Her couch looks nice. I saw a picture of it in Wally's Christmas photos that he put up on his site.

Oh geez, Stephen is yelling "C'mon" at the computer game. I think he needs to chill out! Jax once asked me of "C'mon" was a bad word because daddy always says it when he loses at nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment