Sunday, February 01, 2004

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today and was aghast to see that I have a waddle! Eeep! Time to start doing neck and chin exercises! Man, that makes me look way older than any grey hairs or wrinkles do.

Survivor All-Stars is on right now and I love it already. No one trusts anyone, I hate Rob already (again) and Richard is naked. This is gonna be a great one!

Got a long list of things to be done this week. Nothing of which can be WHACKED unfortunately. But then after we are in Florida the only thing I *have* to do is feed my kids and put sun screen on them. Other than that I can do sweet bugger-all if I chose to do so.

Waxing went as well as waxing can go. Actually it didn't hurt much but then I was used to Sweet Simplicity and Nads... Now I am all set for my bikini (yeah right). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment