Saturday, February 28, 2004

Today was kind of a ME day. I went to a baby shower and while of course it was not for ME, it was nice to be kid (and husband) free for a couple of hours. Then I went out again in the evening for dinner with the Goddesses (notice, two D's in Goddess). Then we went to see a movie. Half of us bought our movie tickets before hand and so when the time came for the rest to buy them of course the movie was sold out so we ended up going to see another movie (were to have seen FIRST 50 DATES but we saw MOOSEPORT).

Oh and of course when it was time to pay for dinner, no one had cash and so everyone had to put their own portions on credit cards (except for me). Well two had brought check books but the place no longer accepts checks. What a mess. So by the time all was done, we were still short $7.76 PLUS the guy had no tip. I was ticked off because I had just a salad ($10) and water but I threw in extra money to cover the shortage so my $10 salad cost me $20. Next time I am asking for separate checks.

Cars refused to take a bottle while I was out. I wonder what we are going to do about that. Stephen tried a new type of soy formula. Maybe we should skip a bottle and go to a sippy cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment