Monday, February 23, 2004

Still so very tired. Jet-lagged. And my legs ache. I feel asleep on the couch earlier but then Ash rang and woke me up so I think I only napped about 10 minutes.

Stephen's last few days of his leave and we are busy with appointments. He has been kind enough to run to Safeway at the moment to pick up some groceries. When he gets back we need to take Cars in for his 6 month appt (poor baby will get more shots!) then rush over to get Jax from school.

Tomorrow we have to take Dex for what will probably be his last Speech therapy appt. He is being re-evaluated on Friday by the school district. I know his speech has greatly improved but I am not sure if he is speaking well enough to be done with it...we'll see.

Stephen is going to the dentist for the first time in probably 3 years. I quit nagging him about it 2 years ago but then at the beginning of this month I said "You know, we are paying for that dental benefit for you that you are not using". I knew that would get him to go since he is frugal. lol

I need to make an appt for my eyes. I want new glasses and I know I need a stronger prescription. I am thinking of trying contact lenses...but the thought of taking them out completely grosses me out. ick ick ick

Ah, I didn't mention that the day Cars started crawling was also the day he fell off the bed in the hotel room. I was packing up and he was in the middle of the king-sized bed. I got distracted when Marlene called and I turned my back to him. A moment later I heard a thwack and I wondered which of our bags fell off the bed when it moved out the corner of my eye and I realized it was Cars! Oh, what a horrible mommy!! Fortunately, the bed was not very high, unlike ours at home. So no more leaving the baby on the bed.

Oh better run and pack the diaper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment