Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Ok I think we have gotten into a groove and we've stopped getting in each other's way. I am enjoying having him around and am far less stressed because we are breaking up the running around. Ah...so much easier to pick up a child from school without dragging one or two more along for the ride.

I'm about 1/2 packed for the trip. Still negotiating with Stephen about what we can and cannot carry with us. I think we need the booster/highchair which folds up and is portable. He thinks we can just hold Cars on our laps while we eat (we plan to eat several meals in our hotel room like breakfast and the occasional lunch (take up, not room service!). I'll keep working on him...

Thanks to all for thoughts and prayers for Jean-Paul and Marilyn.

Dex was able to sit in the dentist chair this time without freaking out although he was nervous. What a difference 6 months makes. The hygenist said that Jax needs sealants and then the dentist who is filling in came in and said he didn't. She said both kids have lovely teeth. I wonder where they got them from because both Stephen and I have terrible teeth! My plan is still to buy some Shania teeth some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment