Friday, February 27, 2004

Dex did wonderfully at his eval this afternoon so the SLP said she is going to discharge him. He still is not talking perfectly but is "age appropriate" (still "f" for "th" and sometimes he still drops the S at the beginning of blends). He really is speaking so well. He even uses the word "actually" a lot which I think is a hoot.

Yesterday I splurged a little and bought this frog pot and plant at the neighbourhood gift shop. (They sell overpriced plants/ceramics/jewerly/pillows/etc). I took advantage of being child-free for 1/2 hour and zipped in there. Anyway, the plant is a Moonlight Philodendron and it was 1/2 price. The pot was 70% off so I think I got a pretty good deal. I had Stephen re-pot the plant today and it looks so great in the frog pot. Of course only today did I remember that Philodendron's are poisonous to children so I have to be sure to keep it out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment