Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Ok, day 2 and he is doing a much better job today although I have told him he is spending too much time on the computer. He replied with only a raised eyebrow. lol Pot, meet Kettle... Anyway, he did take Dex to school and I didn't have to negotiate the pothole parking lot and then he went for groceries but took an hour and a half to pick up 10 items.

We booked our flights via NWA vacations and they stuck us on Continental and Horizon airlines which are not peanut-free. So this should be interesting and I will be making a huge stink if the passenger next to Jax ends up being offered some peanuts to eat.

Stephen thinks it is a good idea to rent a dvd player for BOTH of the bigger boys on the plane. We'll see. That means two more bags to carry around. So let's see...to carry onto the plane we will have 4 back packs, 2 dvd players, one car seat and one baby while herding two young children. Can you just see us coming?

My hair needs to be cut very badly. Looks like I cut it myself. Plus I need a dye job. I will have to do it sometime tomorrow or Thursday...

I have been doing chin and neck exercises like crazy, trying to get rid of my waddle. I will get rid of it!

Went to Old Navy last night to get Jax a bathing suit. They didn't have any for kids larger than 5T which I think was odd. I mean why have little kids swimsuits but none for bigger kids? I did try on some cool cargo pants and I wanted to buy them but then I didn't know what kind of shoes to wear with them. Then again, I am sure I am also way too old to be wearing them too! LOL

Well almost time to get Jax from school. Stephen buggered off to the video store and of course is not back. So we are back to being pissed off at him...

No comments:

Post a Comment