Sunday, February 29, 2004

Cars refused a bottle again today (soy). I guess I will pump next time and see if he will take a bottle of EBM. *sigh* I am ready to wean him (for my own sanity).

Today was a gorgeous spring-like day. We tacked some cardboard up to the fence and Jax and Dex create some Picassos while I raked the front garden and picked up birch tree twigs and branches. Then we walked around the block and there are crocuses and daffodils in bloom everywhere. Funny, no tulips yet.

Oh, Cars can now sit up on his own. I mean from a lying down position. He of course has been sitting up for a while when propped up. I saw him crawling then he stopped and backed himself into a sitting position. This is way too early! Even super-strong Jax did not crawl or sit himself up this early. I wonder if it means he will walk earlier than Jax (who was just 10 months old).

Tomorrow is d-day. Stephen's first day back to work after 4 whole weeks with us. I hope I do ok. I am feeling anxious and some of the feelings of being overwhelmed are coming back. (biting nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment