Monday, March 01, 2004

Stephen went back to work today. So far so good. Mondays are going to get crazier for us now though since as soon as I drop the kids off at Stephen's work, he needs to rush back here to the Plateau to take Jax to t-ball practice at 4:30 each Monday (and I will be at my regularly scheduled Monday psych appt).

Cars' second tooth made an appearance today. He slept miserably last night and I guess that is why. Funny, the first came up without any fussiness. He is also crawling all over but I have to watch out because he can easily climb up the step from the family room to the kitchen but then falls flat on his face going down that step. I guess I need to haul the gate out for that step.

Oh, kids are screaming for more to eat (lunch time) so better run!

No comments:

Post a Comment