Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Dex has a sinus infection.
Cars is miserable from his cold and/or teething.

According to Dr. C. I could have sworn that Cars had an ear infection. He cries all the time, is pulling at his ear and is miserable, miserable, miserable. Oh well, thank goodness for tylenol. Oh and I managed to look Dr. C right in the eye this time without suppressing a giggle ever since Laurie told me that her daughter asked him what happened to all of his hair on his head. Then she said to nevermind since she noticed it just fell on his fingers. LOL

I got my new glasses today. I also picked up another right contact lens and will give them another try tomorrow. Gloria (aka nosy neighbour) says I need to stick my tongue out while inserting them since that is the only way she can do it.

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day and apparently if one does not wear green then one gets pinched. I never remember that happening in my school. It seems really mean! I told Jax that under no circumstances was he to pinch ANYONE if they were not wearing green tomorrow.

Another crazy day tomorrow with running around to swimming lessons. Jax and Dex did well at their lessons on Monday. This lady is good (very firm with the kids...people around here call her the swim nazi) and she was able to get Dex to put his face in the water and blow bubbles.

Ash asked me to go to a JJill open house with her on Thursday night at the mall. They will have hors d'oeuvres and a "personal shopper" will help pick out clothes. I had to laugh when she told me that theme was pink because of another blogger's recent post about pink. I do not wear pink (well I have worn fushia and would again if it came back into style but pastel and light pink? No thanks. Not me. Pink reminds me of Sue Foote from high school. She used to claim that pink was her "signature" colour and she wore something pink everyday. Everyday for the four years...and maybe five but I did not go to grade 13 (yes, they had grade 13 in Ontario) at that high school.

Stephen is working late tonight and I am ticked off because it is bath night and that is something he usually does. So I am off to bathe the kids and wrestle them into their jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment