Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Greg and Jen are having girls! Their ultrasound was yesterday. So looks like no hockey team consisting of Scally Boy cousins. The twins are growing well but Twin B has a cyst on one of her kidneys. They don't know if it is cause for alarm or not and will check again in three weeks to see if it has changed.

Cars is puking up a storm today. I forced about an ounce or two of soy formula into him yesterday. Part of it via a bottle and part via sippy cup. Most went in with the sippy cup. Anyway, I am not sure if they are related (soy and puke). I want to wean him now. I am so worried everytime I eat something that may have had milk in it or any kind of nut or even corn. I am feeling like I cannot eat anything so I binge on crap. I need to wean for my sanity.

Still haven't done our taxes. I am worried about getting them done but that is Stephen's territory so I will just keep giving him another gentle reminder.

Gladys Kravitz Watch:
Neighbours are having their roof repaired vs replaced. Apparently it will cost them $3000-$4000 vs $15000 so they went ahead with the repairs rather than sink the big bucks into the house since they are moving. Of course she suggested we do the same but since we are in no position to move...

No comments:

Post a Comment