Monday, March 08, 2004

Today was gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I think it went up to 70 and the sun was shining and it was so beautiful! I do believe that the sunshine is fading away all of my depression. Perhaps I don't have PPD but rather S.A.D. The grey, grey winter days definitely get me down.

Anyway, I flung open the back door and the windows and let fresh air into the house for most of the day (well - until 2pm when I left to get Jax from school).

Psych appt today. Some great things to think about.
1) I treat Jax and Dex as if they were the same age and it does not benefit either of them
2) I need to figure out a new way of disciplining Dex since time-outs do not appear to work for him
3) I need to tell people (specifically Stephen, my mom and Ash) that I am feeling better so they do not feel they have to keep taking care of me

No comments:

Post a Comment