Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Friggin Survivor again! They edit it just so you think that Chapera is going to lose immunity challenge and it will be a vote off with Rupert and Rob. Turns out that Mogo Mogo loses and bye-bye Ethan. Why did I get sucked in?

Babycenter posted their list of top baby names for 2003. Thank goodness we decided against Aidan because it was #2! Cars was #83. 2003's 100 Most Popular Names

The other night Jax was sent to bed early because he was being mouthy. A while later he was crying so after I while I went up to talk to him about it and he said "I cannot feel Jesus in my heart" <--where did that come from? Then he started wailing "I cannot feel anyone in my heart! It is just a regular heart!" He was so distraught as only a five year old who cannot feel Jesus in their heart can be, I guess. Then today again, I sent him for a timeout and he yelled down the stairs at me "I cannot feel Jesus in my heart again! My heart must be broken!". I wonder where this is coming from because we don't talk about religion much at home and I do not imagine they do at school. Anyway, I hope Jesus is there tomorrow if it means he will behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment