Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard? You Rise Me Up by Josh Groban

2. What were the last two movies you saw? Pirates of the Caribbean and Mooseport

3. What were the last three things you purchased? A long sleeved shirt (for Jax), a package of sable paint brushes and 50 yards of blue organza ribbon

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? get Jax to t-ball practice, shopping at Costco, laundry and rejoin WW

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Not counting my children, they were Ash, Lee, Jen, Nanny and the lady who taught me how to use my contact lenses.


Ok, I bit the bullet and am trying out some contact lenses. What a woos/wuss <--how do you spell that word? It took me 40 minutes to get the lenses in my eyes! The lady told me I was doing well - that she has had some people in the store for 4 hours. I wore them for two hours and am excited at the prospect of being glasses-free. I have worn glasses for nearly 18 years, although only full-time for six. Imagine, going through a day with out having a child or two (or three) hit my glasses with their noggin or arms or feet(!). I hope it works out. Just in case though I did order new glasses and was surprised at how inexpensive they were (at least compared to my current pair - oh I just remembered that our insurance plan covers more than they used to so perhaps that is why they seemed cheap).

Picked Jax up and school and twice had to tell him not to run around the playground with a stick like a gun. So, I sent him to his room as soon as we got home. He knows he is in big trouble and hasn't even asked to come downstairs yet.

Dex is up there too for running into the parking lot while I was chewing out Jax at the school. *sigh*

Cars is at my feet gnawing on a teething toy. I think tooth #3 will arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment