Monday, March 15, 2004

Another sleepless night. Cars, Jax and Dex all have this horrible cough. Keeps them awake at night, even with cough stuff. Ok, I didn't give Cars any cough stuff because I am not sure what to give him.

The boys start swimming lessons today. Of course things could not be easy and the lessons could not be at the same time. Jax has them at 10:30 M/W and Dex has them at 1pm M/W. Just for six weeks so it will be an interesting time, running back and forth and back and forth. As if my life wasn't crazy enough.

Ripped my friggin contact lens taking it out last night so I have to also find time to go back to the optomotrist (or opthamologist - can never remember - and I don't even think I spelt them correctly). I have a feeling that contact lenses are not for me.

I quit playgroup. I just could not keep up going every Friday afternoon. Especially to Leslie's. She lives so far away (40 min highway drive). Plus gas has gone up to $2/gallon! Anyway, I feel sad because we've had the same playgroup for 3.5 years but it is just time to move on. I hope to meet with everyone about once a month or so though.

Our next door neighbours are moving. They bought a house on 3/4 acres in the "farm" area of the Plateau. I had to laugh when she said it was important that they move so she would not be too far from Noah's Ark (our current preschool that we are not returning to next year - she enrolled her daughter there for next year). She also said they have done so many improvements on their home that they will never get their money out of it. I believe it! Their house is gorgeous. I hope our ratty lawn doesn't bring down their price! lol

Shoot! Look at the time. Gotta get a move on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment