Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Weird day today. Sunshine, rain, hot, cold, thunder, pouring rain, now it is cold again but sunny. The weird weather created a lot of fog under the bubble at swim lessons. I could barely see Dex across the pool.

I have been listening to the Sept 11 Panel Hearing on NPR. I find it interesting. Interesting that everyone seems to blame someone. Republicans blame Clinton. Democrats blame Bush. I just hope this post-mortem stops anything like it from happening ever again.

Gladys Kravitz Watch:
Neighbours across the street had the mobile mini-blind cleaner at their house. Hmmm...I didn't even know you were supposed to clean them. They are cheap and disposable, aren't they (just kidding). Neighbours two doors down from them had all of their gutters and down spouts scrubbed today by a "Window and Gutter Cleaning" company. Who knew there were so many specialty companies out there. We seriously need to do some work on our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment