Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Lifted shamelessly from Snap-ah's blog, who in turn lifted it from http://blog.walinchus.net/

If you call me Denine, you are anyone to whom I have been introduced.
However,
If you call me Mom, you are Jax
If you call me Mommy, you are Dex
If you call me with your cry, you are Cars
If you call me Baby or Beautiful, you are Stephen
If you call me Dee, you are one of my siblings, or Alicia (or Krista aka DeMon)
If you call me Deenie, you are my mom
If you call me Deenie-Weenie, you are my oldest brother Marc
If you call me Wally, you are my youngest brother Wally (aka Michael)
If you call me Jackson's mom, you are a kindergartener
If you call me De-Nine, you are Andrew, or a substitute teacher
If you call me Faubs, you are Sandra
If you call me Pez, Pezzie, or Pex, you know me from the forums

No comments:

Post a Comment