Sunday, March 07, 2004

I think Stephen poisoned us with dinner. Both he and I have terribly upset stomachs. The kids didn't really eat what we ate so it was either the noodles he used or the sesame seed oil he cooked everything in (my vote goes for the oil).

I finally, finally did some scrapbooking. I made a page of Jax's first day of kindergarten and of when he was born. It was so fun. I really need to replenish some supplies as I have used most of my "short cuts" on greeting cards over the past couple of years.

Anyway, this is so exciting!

I swore that I would not let Cars sleep in bed with us and here we are, he is 7 months of age will not sleep anywhere but in my arms, Stephen's arms or on our bed (with us next to him). This is really getting old. If I am very lucky, I can lie him down in his crib after he is asleep and he might sleep there for maybe 30 minutes but most likely he wakes up. I cannot believe I made this mistake again. (BTW, he is right here, sleeping on my lap (well on the boppy on my lap)). I need the baby whisperer to come and get him to sleep in his own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment