Saturday, March 13, 2004

A nice day and I have been inside all day long. I put away a huge box of clothes (Cars' outgrown stuff), tidied the linen closet, assembled 4 scrapbook pages, and tried three times to insert my contact lenses (to no avail).

Stephen took the older boys to the Y for open swim and now they are out looking at golf gear. Cars will not sleep unless he is in my arms and since I have been busy, he has not slept and is quite miserable.

Ash and I went out for a drink last night. She told me that Kelly Preston was Olivia Newton-John's daughter. I told her she was wrong and she said "Ro told me. She read it in Architect Digest". Well, I don't know what Roma was smoking when she read it. Ash takes everything Ro says as gospel so I had great delight in forwarding a thousand links to her today via email with Kelly Preston's biography, none of which mentions that she is ONJ's daughter nor could she be, unless ON-J had her when she was 14.

I am contemplating having a garage sale in early May...or I could just donate all of our crap and get a receipt for a charitable donation. The garage sale would be fun but a lot of work. Last one I made over $800 selling our old crap. The key is to be well organized (which is very, very difficult for me) and to ensure that everything is spic'n'span clean. Hmmm - have to think a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment