Thursday, March 04, 2004

Am I PMS-ing? I was just watching the news and saw a story about a teenage boy saving his friend from choking. Boy Saves Friend I started sobbing. Of course it might be because I was just reading Peanut Allergy and was looking into info about getting Jax a MedicAlert braclet for his peanut allery.

I found a really nice pair of glasses that are reasonably priced at the Eye Doctor's store. I should probably go to Lenscrafters or Costco to look around but who has the time?? I am also going back to see her next week for a contact lens fitting. I get a free pair to try out for two weeks to decide if they are what I really want to do or not. The though of taking them out of my eye is sickening! Squeezing my eye or something...ick ick ick. I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment