Friday, March 26, 2004

Jax had a friend "Kate" over today for a playdate. Actually it was more like show and tell. He showed her every single toy he has and poor Kate was bored to tears. Dex followed them around showing Kate all of his stuff. I think Kate was relieved to see Lauren when we finally went out to the bus! lol

Nanny was here today and definitely had an easy day since I was here for the playdate and Cars would not go to her. Hmmm - no more playdates on Fridays.

Dex is at a friend's house this afternoon. Well, the kid is in his class and has been asking his mom for months for Dex to come over. The mom just called me and said they'd be here to drop him off shortly. Then she said it might have been good if I had informed her that he was terrified of cats. Apparently he screamed bloody murder when their cat walked towards him. Ooops - he hasn't screamed at a cat in a while so I didn't think to mention it.

Gladys Kravitz Watch:
Our maillady no longer wears those blue gloves that postal workers have been wearing since the antrax incidents in 2001. I must ask her why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment