Thursday, May 13, 2004

Throat is feeling better but still scratchy. I hate feeling like this. Not sick enough to stay in bed but enough to feel miserable.

Cars is back to his normal happy, smily self although he does have what appears to be a sinus infection. I will give it until middle of next week to clear up before I take him to the doctor. He is such a happy boy and he is vocalizing like crazy. Dex never did that and I don't recall Jax doing it either. Dex had a speech delay and did not speak really (except for a few words here and there) until he was 35 months old so it is so cool to hear Cars blabbling away. He can say Ma-ma and usually does it when crying. He can say ba-ba too and I have noticed he does it when he is hungry. Not that he even knows what a ba-ba is so it is weird that he says it then.

Jax went back to Ash's house today for lunch. I trust that everything will be ok.

I need to go to Costco tomorrow for a bunch of stuff but it does not open until 11 am and Nanny is only here tomorrow until noon. I wonder how Cars and Dex will fair if I take them in the afternoon... I need Tide, Cascade, Pampers, chicken breasts, red peppers, salad, mac & cheese, soap, go-gurt and a whole lot of other things that are just way cheaper there. Let's not forget the gas (as long as dolt me does not put in premium gas again). Anyway, perhaps if I give Dex a pretzel and Cars some cheerios then we can get all the things I need.

Gladys Kravitz Watch
Nothing really to report other than that my lawn is not the worst one on the street anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment