Sunday, May 09, 2004

A few more minutes until I find out who wins Survivor 8. I hope it isn't Rob.

Mother's day today. It was nice. I got a CD - Carly Simon "Reflections" - a book "Naked Prey" as well as a kit to make cement garden stone of the boys' handprints. Stephen also took the boys out for a couple of hours and I was able to paint two pictures for Cars' room and finish a painting I started back in January.

Stephen also made me a souvlaki dinner which was yummy but missing tzatziki sauce which I didn't want because I am off dairy. I did sneak a little bit of feta in the greek salad though because it just wouldn't be greek salad without it. :)

I also spent some time today going through my clutter. That show last night has been freaking me out. I think I need to talk to my psych about it tomorrow.

Ok, Amba won and Rawb asked her to marry him. Oh jeez!

Stephen picked up the Costco swingset (better Katie? ;) and now we are trying to figure out how we can slightly change the plans so the slide will come down on the other side (or the back if you will). Hopefully Stephen can get it up next weekend (with help).

No comments:

Post a Comment