Sunday, May 02, 2004

Sunday Sunday

Not much going on today. It is much cooler than it was yesterday but still no rain. Stephen went around knocking all the wasp and hornet nests down with his hockey stick today. The man is very lucky he did not get stung. Dex has recovered from his sting on Friday from a yellow jacket.

I got together three bags of clothes and a couple of blankets to donate to Goodwill. I also went through Jax and Dex drawers and put away the winter clothes. Jax is in desperate need of some t-shirts and Dex needs some shorts. I have no idea why I don't have any size 4T shorts from when Jax was his age. Cars needs jammies his size. I found two pair but that won't do for the summer. All of the other 12 months ones I have are winter jammies.

Gladys Kravitz Watch:
The neighbors on the other side of the FOR SALE house said they met the people who are buying the house. A man and woman from Portland with two girls - almost 4 and 18 months. Guess those couples from India could not get financing.

No comments:

Post a Comment