Friday, April 30, 2004

Not much sleep again last night. Cars keeps waking up around 4am and being WIDE awake. UGH. He finally fell back to sleep at 5:30 just as I had to get up. We had to be at the BCIS (formerly known as INS) this morning for fingerprinting. We dropped Jax and Dex off at Ash's and off we went. My God traffic is horrible that time of the morning. Anyway, the fingerprinting did not take too long. It is all done digitally and is very cool. Let's hope it was for our green cards.

I fell off the roof this morning. Total weirdness since I did just 16 days ago. Of course I am freaking out and wondering if I have something wrong with the plumbing. I'll see how things go these next couple of days before I worry and call the doctor. (Also explains the sugar cravings).

Gladys Kravitz Watch:
Neighbour's house is finally up for sale (went up this morning). I am speechless at the price they have listed it as. Speechless. I know they have upgraded several things but c'mon! There is a family looking at the house right now. I wonder how long it will take to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment