Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ok, so I have a choppy new haircut to go with my cherry red hair. I made an appt at the nearest salon for a haircut (it had been *12* weeks since my last cut and it looked it). Anyway, the stylist used a razor on my hair and it looked great at first but as the day has gone on it looks like I got in a fight with a pair of scissors and lost. I'll see how it looks tomorrow after I wash it again. *sigh* She also made several comments about coming in to see her again for "colour correction". LOL

I made my very first pot roast tonight and it was good. I was quiet impressed with myself. And I even was organized enough to have it ready to simmer while I took the kids to Dex's tball practice. We didn't get home until almost 6:30 (rant rant) and I was worried that it might not have enough liquid left but it did. And everyone ate it without complaints so that was a real plus.

Nosey neighbour finagled an invitation to come here for lunch tomorrow with her dd who is in Jax's class. I just know she is going to want a tour of the house which is in a terrible state. Her house looks like it is up for sale - not a thread out of place and absolutely NO clutter. Anyway, we'll see what I can get accomplished before they arrive in the morning. Nanny is on vacation so no help there!

Nosey Room Mom, L for Jax's class shouted out in the playground afterschool today "I hear that Jax and Gav are no longer allowed to sit beside each other on the bus". Ash's face got all red with anger and she said dismissively, "They are just trying out something new with Bus Driver Chris". I just walked away because at that very moment I noticed that Dex was GONE. He had followed Cameron and Laurie out of the school yard. YIKES. Anyway, I am not surprised that L knew but Ash was livid that she did and blabbed it out infront of others.

Anyway, I should get to bed so I can get up early and CLEAN CLEAN AND DECLUTTER before the REAL Gladys Kravitz shows up. Oh why oh why could I not keep up with FlyLady?

No comments:

Post a Comment