Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday again.

Friday Five
1. What do you do for a living? I am a stay-at-home mother

2. What do you like most about your job? Being with my children all day, every day

3. What do you like least about your job? see #2

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because we have too many errands to run.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in? I would love to be an artist of some sort

Jax's class had a field trip to the local fire station. I had Nanny come a little later today to watch Dex and Cars so I could go on the trip. It was a gorgeous day and the 1 mile walk each way was delightful. It was interesting to learn things about our Fire & Rescue service (like there are NO paramedics stationed within 10 miles of us - just EMT's who cannot administer drugs - except epi-pens - or do any other invasive procedures). The kids all had a great time and they looked so cute wearing the free plastic fire fighter hats given to them.

Tonight was MOVIE NIGHT. The kids really, really, really wanted to see George of the Jungle. What a horrible movie! And then they made a sequel! Thank goodness it was a NetFlix movie. I would hate to think we paid $5 for this crap. Stephen and I are perhaps going to watch
Cast Awaytonight or maybe wait until tomorrow.

I spoke to MIL today and she again said she would not believe that Greg and Jen's babies were both girls until she sees them. I gently told her that ultrasound technology is very accurate usually and I am sure they are girls. Besides, Jen is having another ultrasound next week so I am sure they will confirm everything then.

I made some Jell-O Pudding Eggs today for a nice chocolate treat for Jax since he cannot eat most store-bought chocolate. They taste really good but they look like crap! I also placed them on a wire rack to cool and they are stuck to the rack so they will mostly chocolate lumps of stuff rather than eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment