Thursday, April 01, 2004

I am so mad! The new Chapera tribe on Survivor are so friggin stupid! Not one of them deserves to win!

*breathing deeply*

Anyway, Jax's allergy testing went well. We just tested him for six things. He is still allergic to eggs (rats!) and he is allergic to birch trees. Perhaps next year the egg allergy will be gone...

I polished off the birthday cake tonight. I really need to get back on WW. I can feel my gut expanding.

No school again for Jax tomorrow (he was off on Wed too) so we are going to meet Tami and her kids at McD's for lunch. Then I might head to the mall and buy a couple of t-shirts for me.

Gladys Kravitz Watch:
The H's dog is the one shitting on our lawn. I saw their son picking up some poop today from it. That royally pisses me off. Let it poop on their own lawn! Grrrrr! I have little kids who play there!

No comments:

Post a Comment